NFSA Database conversion problems

Started by Kostas, June 03, 2010, 03:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kostas

Hi there!

I am using a Huntron Protrack I and an Access Prober with Huntron workstation 4.1.3273. Recently I have tried to update Huntron Workstation to version 4.1.3747. I have some problems with Database conversion :
"
Message:  File sharing lock count exceeded. Increase MaxLocksPerFile registry entry.
This Error occurred at 6/1/2010 12:14:52 PM

Stack:   at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommandTextForSingleResult(tagDBPARAMS dbParams, Object& executeResult)
   at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommandText(Object& executeResult)
   at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommand(CommandBehavior behavior, Object& executeResult)
   at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteReaderInternal(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
   at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at Workstation.ClsBase.ExecSQLCommand(String sql)

"

I have tried to test the corresponding board and at the beginning works fine.After a couple of components it seems like looses the home position and adopts a different one. After this I stopped beacause I did not want risk production boards.Can you help me understand what is wrong?
I feel really dissapointed because I cannot benefit from the evolutionof the software. The dtabase file generated from a FATF file.

Thanks

admin

Hi Kostas,

Welcome to the Huntron Support Forum.

When do you see this error occur?

Regarding the Home position problem, if you click the Home button in the Align or Teach panes, does the probe head go to the Home position (back right corner)?

Thanks.

Curtis
The most important troubleshooting tool is your eyes.

Kostas

Hi Curtis,

The error showed up 3 times during the database conversion.After the Huntron Workstation update when you open a file, it forces you to convert the file to the latest format.
About the home position if I press home to th Align or Teach pane it doesn't actually returns back to the real home position.

Thanks

admin

Kostas, I will email you separately on these problems. Thanks.
The most important troubleshooting tool is your eyes.