New Huntron Workstation release - 4.1.3999

Started by admin, December 14, 2010, 08:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Hello all,
We have just released an updated version of Huntron Workstation - version 4.1.3999. Besides bug fixes and many changes dealing with Access DH support, several features have been added the should prove really useful. On the top of my list is the redesigned Troublesheet tab that has tabs for Passed, Failed and Removed components AND you can create Scan lists from the Troublesheet (i.e. create a Scan List for the Failed components)! Did I mention Window 7 compatibility??
The software can be downloaded from the Support/Software page on the Huntron web site.

Any questions???

Curtis
The most important troubleshooting tool is your eyes.

cimbian

Just in time for me to fiddle over Christmas before heading for the hot part of the world! :)

Thanks Curtis.

Steve.
English may be a strange language but I can assure you that an empty-head and an open-mind are not the same thing!

admin

Okay all,
A bit of an OOPS on our part. The first upload of the Workstation download file was corrupt. It is fixed now but if you downloaded it yesterday then you may want to download the latest file and reinstall.
Sorry about the mix up.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Thanks.

Curtis

cimbian

English may be a strange language but I can assure you that an empty-head and an open-mind are not the same thing!

admin

Not your fault of course, Steve. :)

Let us know what you think of the new release when you have had some time with it.
Thanks.

Curtis