Tracker 2700 again faulty

Started by bcheramy, March 19, 2014, 04:37:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bcheramy

Hi All

I have again a trouble with my tracker 2700. This time the screen show always a signal like a noise and the diagnostics are faulty with some offset and compensation procedures. Some pictures are attached.

Regards
Bc

admin

Hi bcheramy,
Can you provide some information on what led up to the problem? Did you just power it on and it had this issue? Did you put it in waveform mode? Any chance there was a voltage hit to the Tracker connections?
Thanks.
Admin
The most important troubleshooting tool is your eyes.

bcheramy

Hi

I do not think there's been a surge because this problem is happening already 2 times and the symptom is different. This problem happened when the tracker had been turned on but not in use. I can use it but I am obliged to make a diagnostic all day some compensation and offsets are to correct all the time .

Bc

bcheramy

admin

It is difficult to say what might be causing this problem. The unit may need to be sent to Huntron. Is this an option for you?

bcheramy

Good morning

Yes is possible

Where?

Regards
Bc

admin

Hi,
Contact Huntron Customer Service at info@huntron.com. Describe the problem and provide your contact information and Tracker serial number.
Thanks.

admin

One more thing came to mind that I should have remembered earlier. There are two fuses near the back edge of the main PCB. They looks similar to a ceramic capacitor. Check those to see if they are not blown.