cannot get signature from a Tracker 30

Started by EK, July 05, 2010, 02:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK

I cannt get signature from from my Tracker 30,
at start up of Huntron workation station 4 a massege saying " CANNOT GET SIGNATURE , RANGE SPECIFIED IS INVALID "
alough the range setting are at the default values
Thank you

admin

Hello EK,
Can you be more specific about when and where you see the error? You say during start-up but signatures are not usually captured at that time. Are you trying to scan a component? Can you operate and see signatures manually in the Signature pane/Tracker tab? What is the software version?

Thanks.
The most important troubleshooting tool is your eyes.

EK

my software version is 4.1.3498.19660
plz find attached screen shots of the apppearing message

EK

atlough during manual scanning of a compaonent the same message appear
find attached screen shot

Support

Has the unit worked before?

On this PC?

Verify that the Regional Setting of the PC are set to English(United States)

Verify in Device Manager under Huntron Devices that the Tracker Model 30 Device Driver has loaded correctly.

EK

the unit was working well on this PC before
plz find attached screen shots for connecting the tracker an d scanner successfully to the PC

EK

admin

Would it be possible to try the Tracker on a different PC so we can determine if the problem is hardware or software related?
Thanks.

Support

What has changed since the model 30 was working?

Also go to Tools->Maintenance and start he Tracker Model 30 Diagnostics. Attach a screen capture of the main window.

EK

i have connected the device to another PC but the same message appear,
i also couldnt to "Verify hardware" using the Diagnostic Tool because i dont have AUX module

admin

Hello EK,
Are you able to run the "Calibration" routine in the Tracker Model 30 Diagnostics? The "Verify Hardware" routine is for the Huntron factory and is not normally used by end users.
Thanks.

Tech Support