help huntron tracker 2800s

Started by amservice, April 06, 2014, 08:17:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amservice

Good afternoon, recently bought a tracker huntron 2800s began to work with Workstation 4.2.
I have a problem when I create a new scan (do all the manual steps!) ex: (dip-16) in the end have to click the button and pin down the troublesheet scan as reference but when I do this in not appear troublesheet me anything but I could not. now appears not thank you for your help. One more thing that I have setup in tools ... options to work with huntron 2800s to scan the components of a board.

thanks..!!

admin

Welcome to the Huntron Support Forum.

I think I understand your questions. After a scan, click the Troublesheet BUTTON not the Troublesheet tab to see current results. If you set a Reference then scan again, when you click the Troublesheet BUTTON, the proper results will be displayed.

In Tools/Options, Hardware tab; Select Tracker 2800 is the test hardware field and 2800S in the Scanner field. This will allow you to use the scanner functions of your Tracker.

Thanks.
Admin
The most important troubleshooting tool is your eyes.

amservice

thank provided the answer.
but what happens is this I create a tree after a sequence and then a component, do a scan to eg (u10) gives failed to click on the Reference Set troublesheet but nothing appears in the window troublesheet.
already did not happen now, do not know if that was a change made ​​in (tools.. options)
already uninstalled the program and went back to install still does not work what steps should I do to get it working.
the 1st time I created a tree ... ... sequence component .... and did test the component at the end of the scan window trousheet clicked on and went to the window and did troublesheet set-reference and got to work.

admin

Hello,
In Tools/Options/Signature tab, enable Range Mode. This will cause the software to display the signatures by range horizontally. This is the best setting if you are testing in more than one range. Maybe this is why you are not seeing signatures?

Thanks.

amservice

hello
I deleted everything started all over again in the window troublesheet scan after doing nothing appears to be able to set-reference. how should I put in tools options in order to create various memory cards. I have a lot of urgency I thank you for your attention.javascript:void(0);

admin

For the benefit of our Forum readers, this problem was fixed offline.
The issue was that the PC was set for an incompatible date and time format. At this point, Workstation requires a MM/DD/YYYY and hr:min:sec format. This differs from most European formats. We are working to eliminate date/time format issues with a future update. Stay tuned.
Admin