New user checking in

Started by Sensai, August 13, 2009, 04:51:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sensai

Hello from tidewater Virginia.  I'm an instrument tech at Surry Power Station in Surry Virginia.  I've been a Huntron user for about sixteen years and am still learning new things about how to use the equipment.  Guess I'm just a slow learner, but it's fun learning new ways to do things.  Currently I'm using the Tracker 30 and Scanner II.

I really thank the Huntron folks for starting this forum, I think that it will soon become a huge asset for Huntron users.

Thanks,
Gary

Takeoffs are optional, landings are manditory!!

admin

Thanks for jumping in, Sensai. We hope to get a active dialog going for all of the Huntron users out there.

Huntron Tech Support 
The most important troubleshooting tool is your eyes.

AES Wind

Howdy, howdy, howdy!  Sensai, how are ya?  I used an older version (much older) of the Huntron systems in the Navy (before I retired, 1985-2005).  I couldn't tell ya which version though.  I run a PCB/PWB repair/rework/fabrication facility (The AES Corp, North America Wind) in NW Iowa and have the Tracker 30 in conjunction with a Acess 2 USB.  I like it. 

I also am very appreciative of this newly created forum.  The folks at Huntron are, and please excuse my somewhat juvenile vernacular, AWESOME!!!  Also a big "hats off!" to the tech support gurus as well.  They've been an invaluable asset.  With any luck this forum will catch on and I can give my phone a rest. 

Support Our Military.  FLY Navy!

admin

Thanks for the kind words, AES_Wind!
We do our best to please our customers and we feel good support is important to keep a valuable relationship healthy.

Thanks for joining in!

Curtis

photounit

Hi Curtis...... It's Bill J..... I was out for training about 4 years ago on the ProTrack 1 and Prober 3C and had a blast and learned a lot from you - Thanks!  I saved my company multi-millions over the years but unfortunately my facility was just shut down (Should not have happened >:(). But,  I was allowed to go back and take virtually all the equipment I had in my lab including the ProTrack and Prober in appreciation for all that I had done $$ in the past.......  So, I'm now in the process of trying to do my own thing........ I was checking the site and I found this forum.... What a great idea!!!!!!!! Thanks for doing this and I hope all is well......  Bill J.

admin

Hi Bill,
Nice to hear from you again and welcome to the forum! It doesn't seem that long ago when you were here for training (July 2006, I think).

Sorry to hear about the shutdown but glad to hear that the equipment remains in your capable hands. Let me know if you need any assistance on getting started with your new venture.

Thanks.

Curtis

Eaton Aerospace

HI Curtis,

Checkn the forum...looks good. Thanks for all the support!

Mike

admin

Hi Mike,
Thanks for joining in. The forum has been a bit slow on the uptake but is making progress.

Curtis

AES Wind

Ok Curtis. . . .  Now that I've finally gotten back in, I want my "new user" status changed!!!   What do ya think, there, kimosabe???

admin

Welcome back.
One more post will take you to "Member" status.
Thanks.

Curtis

AES Wind

Yer killing me Curtis, just killing me!!!   

admin

You can modify your member profile with a custom title if you wish. If you want some suggestions, I can help...  ;)