Tektronix/Huntron Tracker TR210 or Tracker 200 schematic diagram ?

Started by Aurora, November 11, 2010, 10:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora

Hi All,

I am the owner of an elderly but very useful Tracker HTR1005B-1S and have just been fortunate enough to get my hands on a Tektronix/Huntron TR210. The TR210 has the advantage of additional features similar to those of the Tracker 2000 and, most importantly for me, the very low voltage range for working on the more delicate VLSI chips and circuits. I have always been a little concerned about using the HTR1005B-1S on modern very low voltage chips such as those that operate at less than 3.3V.

I have the Tektronix User and Service manuals for the TR210 but sadly no schematic diagram is provided in either. Whilst searching for information on the unit I stumbled across the Huntron Tracker 200 which looks to be the same unit. I have found only the user manual for the Tracker 200 so I am still without a schematic diagram.

I should be grateful if anyone with knowledge of these units woulld advise me whether a schematic diagram is available for the TR210 or the Tracker 200, and if not, is the TR210 very similar in design to the Tracker 2000 ? (apart form the CRT circuit of course)

Best wishes to all

Fraser

admin

Hi Fraser,
Welcome to the Huntron Support Forum.

I can probably dig up a schematic for you. It's an older product so give me a bit to find the diagrams.
Does that Tracker have some sort of problem?
By the way, the TR210 and Tracker 200 are the same. Huntron made the TR210 for Tek.

Thanks.

Curtis
The most important troubleshooting tool is your eyes.

Aurora

Hi Curtis,

Thank you for the welcome and for your very kind offer of help with a schematic.

I just purchased the TR210 as "tested for power on only" so want to be prepared for any faults that may come with it :-)

As a techie I also like to have the schematic 'on-file' in case of future problems, should they occur. The unit will be used in a hobby electronics capacity and will fit my humble needs perfectly.

No hurry on this and your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Kindest Regards

Fraser

admin

Hi Fraser,
I have sent you an email to the address listed in your profile.

Thanks.

Curtis

Aurora

Hi Curtis,

Many thanks for the superb product support. It is much appreciated.

Kindest Regards

Fraser

admin

No problem.
I hope the information proves useful.
Thanks.

Curtis

ruialberto

Curtis,

My Tracker 200 (S/N: 23A-01156) just brok down. The two TIP130 burnout and replacing them, the fuse is still breaking.
Is it possible to send me the diagrams of this unit.
Thanks a lot.
I'm fully dependent on this equipment today.

admin

Hi,
I have sent an email to the address listed in your user profile. Let me know if that works okay for you.
Thanks.

Curtis

bll

Is there a 87c750 hex file for textronix 210/huntron tracker?

admin

jvthorsley

Hasn't Bill already given the part number as the 80C50 8-bit microcontroller!
Or are you asking for the position number if there is more than one.

admin

We store these types of files by Huntron part number not the component type. In most cases this part number is on a printed label attached to the device. I was just trying to save time hoping he would respond quickly.

fetron

Dear Curtis!

I help. ic position number U102. Huntron part number 06-5102.

What is the device for programming the U102?

admin

Try as I may, I have not been able to locate the the program file for this IC. My apologies.

jvthorsley

Perhaps if someone else has one of these old Trackers they could use this inexpensive Universal Programmers to copy the program if that is possible?