Hello i need 3.4 work station

Started by David cordero, January 09, 2019, 12:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David cordero

Hi, I need the 3.4 work station, I have the 3.5 but I do not see the Rp388 in the list, and now it is giving this error.

admin

That error is usually caused because the software was installed from an invalid path. Put the installation files in a simple path like c:\huntron and then install.

Here is a link to Workstation 3.4:
http://www.huntron.com/sales-support/download/winhunt34.zip
Unzip password is sigassist32.
The most important troubleshooting tool is your eyes.

David cordero

Hello Curtis, thank you very much and install everything, a project of one year and six months setting up a robotic prober system, many nights without sleep, a lot of time and a lot of cpu operating systems, memories and other discs, I only need one thing, my system has an EDC 1000 camera and when I installed the huntron workstation 3.4 the camera was locked, I see that the driver of the EDC2000 is predominant in this system, they are not available but I have the 611 sensor, which I see is included in the package how can I enable the use of the sensoray to replace the electrim cameras.

admin

Workstation 3 (any version) never supported a RP388 with Sensoray 611 card. The Prober 2c, Prober 3c and Access Probers used the 611 card with a color camera. With the time and money it would take to get this combination to work you might be better off finding a used Prober 2C or 3C.
The most important troubleshooting tool is your eyes.