Real time issue

Started by AES Wind, August 20, 2009, 12:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AES Wind

Interrogative if I may?  Good, no objections. Hey, the issue with the prober not maintaining a real-time connection (sig pane, troublesheet window(s), x2 scale) with this updated software version?  First, is there something I can do to alleviate the issue (read:irritation), and second, am I the only one?   
Support Our Military.  FLY Navy!

admin

You are not the only. Keeping realtime in the Troublesheet window with the Scale at 2 or higher has been ongoing battle for a while now. We think we have it fixed then something else trips it up. At this point the best thing to do is double-click the signature you want so it goes to scale 1 and go Realtime then. We will continue to investigate the issue of getting it work on a consistent basis.
Thanks.
Curtis

The most important troubleshooting tool is your eyes.

gman

Yep, that is exactly how I "solved" the problem by doubleclicking on the signature in question. But I mostly just expand the troublesheet pane over most of the other panes so that all signatures are much larger on the screen, then I can do realtime on them without having to go back and forth doubleclicking on each one.

admin

Reviving this thread with good news. The current version has this issue fixed. I am usually viewing signatures in rows of 5 and the realtime works fine provided you keep your cursor over the realtime signature.
The most important troubleshooting tool is your eyes.