Huntron - Technical Support
We take pride in providing the best Technical Support
Huntron Technical Support is available to support the needs of Huntron customers worldwide. Technical Support is available during regular business hours. For the best service
in answering your questions or resolving problems, we suggest calling us directly. In many cases, questions can be answered or problems fixed much more efficiently
by talking to Technical Support personnel directly since more accurate information can be conveyed. However, Technical Support will answer emails as soon as they
are received and a proper response can be formulated.
Huntron Technical Support prides itself for providing fast and accurate service to our customers and welcomes any input regarding our performance. Please contact us if you have any comments, questions or concerns.
Additional Support Resources
- Huntron Users Support Forum - Official online forum for all Huntron product users
- Circuit Board Problems website (circuitboardproblems.com) - Independent blog covering electronic troubleshooting
- Old Huntron Products FAQs - The old FAQ archive covering obsolete Huntron products
For those considering buying used Huntron Tracker or Prober products
Please contact Huntron Technical Support or view the Obsolete Products page before purchasing used equipment from surplus test equipment suppliers or auction sites such as EBay. In many cases, the equipment does not include all of the parts, accessories or software that originally shipped with the unit. Some of these parts (such as GPIB or camera cards) are necessary for the equipment to function properly and are no longer manufactured by their OEM. In most cases, software for these products will need to be purchased.
Huntron Quick Tips
Scroll through the menu below to select a Quicktip.
- Quick Tip #23: Showing Component Tags in the Image Pane
- Quick Tip #22: Strange Problems in Workstation? Check your Regional Settings.
- Quick Tip #21: Protecting your Huntron Tracker
- Quick Tip #20: Updated Auto Align feature in Huntron Workstation
- Quick Tip #19: Using the Huntron Workstation Archive Function
- Quick Tip #18: Using Set Size to more precisely control image capture in Huntron Workstation
- Quick Tip #17: How to use the Component Group Edit function
- Quick Tip #16: Determining Lead Spacing on an IC
- Quick Tip #15: Enabling the Huntron Workstation "Tester" pane
- Quick Tip #14: How do you use the Tracker 3200S Pulse Generator?
- Quick Tip #13: What is the function of "Drain" in the Ranges tab?
- Quick Tip #12: What is Realign in Workstation?
- Quick Tip #11: Workstation Component Pin Travel Update
- Quick Tip #10: Workstation Pin Pause Features
- Quick Tip #9: Viewing Multiple Signatures in the Signatures tab
- Quick Tip #8: Custom Toolbar Buttons
- Quick Tip #7: Set a Reference for All Components in a Sequence
- Quick Tip #6: Reducing Test Times for Huntron Probers
- Quick Tip #5: CTRL key While Undocking Workstation Pane (Huntron Workstation)
- Quick Tip #4: Deleting Non-Reference Scans (Huntron Workstation)
- Quick Tip #3: Workstation Status Bar (Huntron Workstation)
- Quick Tip #2: Deleting Multiple Components in the Tree (Huntron Workstation)
- Quick Tip #1: Changing a Component Parameter for Multiple Components (Huntron Workstation)
Use the links below to download support documents for current Huntron products. In some cases, the information in these documents will apply to older Huntron products.
- Tracker 3200S "Getting Started" document
- Tracker 2800/2800S "Getting Started" document
- Access and Access 2 Probers "Getting Started" document
- Access RF Prober "Getting Started" document
- Access DH2 "Getting Started" document
- Access DH "Getting Started" document
- Instructions for updating from Workstation 4.2 to 4.3
- Slot Dimensions Drawing for Access, Access 2 and Access DH Probers
- Using the Board Holder Kit for Access and Access 2 Probers
- Rotating PCB Support Kit for Access DH Probers information sheet
- DIP clip cable construction drawing for Tracker 3200S or 2800S